Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes
at Radio City Music Hall
Don't miss the perennial favorite, Radio City's Christmas Spectacular in New York! This love letter to New York City is always an unparalleled holiday event with universal appeal that lifts the spirits and creates new memories.
- Secure the best seats to this spectacular show
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Experience a Christmas show like no other
- See the renowned dancers, the Rockettes
What is the Christmas Spectacular?
Radio City's Christmas Spectacular has been seen by more than 80 million people through the years and has played in more than 60 cities across North America.
The show features dazzling costumes, dynamic numbers and breathtaking special effects! The Great Stage lights up as the Rockettes perform their signature eye-high kicks and precision dance style in some of the most challenging numbers ever conceived.
As unique today as it was in 1933, Radio City Music Hall is the showplace of the nation. Only the world’s largest indoor theater can host the most spectacular Christmas celebration.
Don’t miss this spectacular celebration and create new memories that will last a lifetime! It's the Christmas show to see!
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at the time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
Who is the show suitable for?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is designed for audiences of all ages, ranging from the youngest of children to the most loyal seasoned fans. Many return year after year, often handing down the tradition to younger generations.
How long is the show?
Radio City's Christmas Spectacular runs one hour and 30 minutes.
Are there children's rates available?
No, unfortunately, there are not children's rates, but children under age two do not require a ticket if they do not occupy their own seat and sit on a parent's or guardian's lap.
- When booking tickets for Radio City you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.
Fantastic 5.0Result from 1 customer reviews
A must see show. It epitomises Christmas in New York. We loved every minute of it.