100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Gazillion Bubble Showat New World Stages / Stage 2, Fri, 8 Jan 2021 - Sun, 28 Feb 2021
From $ 60.80
2. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Sun, 11 Apr 2021
From $ 50.50
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 145.30
4. The Imbible: Day Drinkingat New World Stages / The Green Room, Sat, 12 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 67.00
5. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 67.50
6. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 176.70
7. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Sun, 29 Nov 2020
From $ 81.40
8. Mean Girlsat August Wilson Theatre, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Sun, 22 Nov 2020
From $ 143.70
9. The Imbibleat New World Stages / The Green Room, Mon, 7 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 67.00
Chicago the Musical is a captivating story about greed, murder, and show biz. It's the longest-running American musical on Broadway and is the winner of six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy and countless standing ovations. In other words, you won't be disappointed!
- Secure great seats to this thrilling musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Experience this award-winning musical and find out what all the fuss is about
What can I expect?
What is Chicago about?
Chicago tells the story of two rival murderesses locked up in Cook County Jail. Nightclub star Velma is serving time for killing her husband and sister after finding the two in bed together. Driven chorus girl Roxie has been locked up for killing the lover she’s been cheating on her husband with.
With one showstopper after the next the story keeps moving and the dancers moves are as sexy and steamy as they were in 1975 when Chicago the Musical premiered.
So come see the longest running American musical in the history of Broadway and paint the town red with our two murderesses Roxie Hart, Velma Kelly, and their hotshot lawyer Billy Flynn.
The songs in Chicago are as fantastic and classic as the musical itself and includes hits such as 'All That Jazz', 'Funny Honey', 'Mr. Cellophane', 'Nowadays' and 'Razzle Dazzle'
How long is the musical?
Chicago lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.
Is this suitable for me?
Who is the musical suitable for?
Chicago is recommended for ages 13 and up.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 132 Reviews
"Artistas fabulosos. Calidad de sonido excelente. Buena visión desde la última fila. Espectáculo un poco largo. Excelente en general."
"Had the pleasure of seeing this fabulous show with my three daughters recently. We are big fans of Chicago and this performance was fantastic. Great use of the stage and the Ambassador theatre was a great intimate venue. Thoroughly recommend going."
Margot, Royston park sa
"musique choré tout y est ..."
Thomas, Saint julien en born Wed, 4 Mar 2020