100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 60.70
2. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Sep 2024
From $ 68.40
3. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Sep 2024
From $ 57.70
4. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 118.90
5. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 16 Jun 2024
From $ 85.70
6. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Sun, 18 Feb 2024
From $ 98.50
7. MJ The Musicalat Neil Simon Theatre, Tue, 12 Dec 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
From $ 88.30
8. Sixat Brooks Atkinson Theatre, Mon, 11 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 63.80
9. Back to the Future: The Musicalat Back to the Future: The Musical, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 16 Jun 2024
From $ 62.10
10. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sun, 28 Apr 2024
From $ 67.90
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway in Spring 2019. Hadestown retells the ancient Greek myth in which Orpheus journeys to the underworld—Hades—to rescue his fiancée Eurydice.
- See Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
What can I expect?
Hadestown: live on Broadway
Songwriter Anaïs Mitchell and director Rachel Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of Hadestown: a Great Depression-era industrial town with a post-apocalyptic feel. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld. As they attempt to make it out of Hadestown, their trust in each other is put to the test.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
You will receive you booking confirmation shortly after your booking is complete.
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you within 24 hours. Mobile tickets are accepted.
When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
Please check the booking calendar for date and time.