100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Sat, 9 Jan 2021 - Sat, 26 Jun 2021
From $ 120.60
2. The Gazillion Bubble Showat New World Stages / Stage 2, Fri, 8 Jan 2021 - Sun, 28 Feb 2021
From $ 60.80
3. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, Tue, 5 Jan 2021 - Wed, 24 Nov 2021
From $ 50.50
4. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Tue, 5 Jan 2021 - Sun, 27 Jun 2021
From $ 122.60
5. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Sun, 22 Aug 2021
From $ 55.90
6. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Sun, 28 Feb 2021
From $ 60.80
7. Mean Girlsat August Wilson Theatre, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sat, 4 Sep 2021
From $ 72.10
8. Mrs. Doubtfireat Stephen Sondheim Theatre, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sun, 5 Sep 2021
From $ 60.80
9. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, Wed, 25 Nov 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 67.50
10. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 24 Nov 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 145.30
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway in Spring 2019. Hadestown retells the ancient Greek myth in which Orpheus journeys to the underworld—Hades—to rescue his fiancée Eurydice.
- See Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
What can I expect?
Hadestown: live on Broadway
Songwriter Anaïs Mitchell and director Rachel Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of Hadestown: a Great Depression-era industrial town with a post-apocalyptic feel. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld. As they attempt to make it out of Hadestown, their trust in each other is put to the test.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. For admission into the show, either print out the ticket or present it via your smartphone.