Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. West Side Storyat Broadway Theatre, Th, 2 Jan 2020 - Sun, 6 Sep 2020
From $ 40.20
2. La Bohemeat Metropolitan Opera, Th, 9 Jan 2020 - Th, 7 May 2020
From $ 80.90
3. La Traviataat Metropolitan Opera, Fri, 10 Jan 2020 - Th, 19 Mar 2020
From $ 97.40
4. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalat Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Wed, 25 Dec 2019 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 89.40
5. Oklahoma!at Circle In The Square Theatre, Mon, 23 Dec 2019 - Th, 2 Jan 2020
From $ 203.20
6. The Magic Fluteat Metropolitan Opera, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 68.50
7. David Byrne's American Utopiaat Hudson Theatre, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Sun, 19 Jan 2020
From $ 184.40
8. Der Rosenkavalierat Metropolitan Opera, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 80.90
9. Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettesat Radio City Music Hall, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jan 2020
From $ 84.40
10. Le Nozze di Figaroat Metropolitan Opera, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 22 Feb 2020
From $ 80.90
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway in Spring 2019. Hadestown retells the ancient Greek myth in which Orpheus journeys to the underworld—Hades—to rescue his fiancée Eurydice.
- See Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
What can I expect?
Hadestown: live on Broadway
Songwriter Anaïs Mitchell and director Rachel Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of Hadestown: a Great Depression-era industrial town with a post-apocalyptic feel. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld. As they attempt to make it out of Hadestown, their trust in each other is put to the test.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. For admission into the show, either print out the ticket or present it via your smartphone.