The Book of Mormon is the funniest and most hilarious musical on Broadway - ever! The musical from the creators of South Park has won no less than 9 Tony Awards including Best Musical. Make sure to book your tickets in advance for this amazing musical!
- Secure your tickets to this hysterically funny musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Laugh until your stomach hurts
- Experience this unique award-winning musical
What is The Book of Mormon about?
The Book of Mormon is about two young missionaries, who venture off to a dangerous part of Uganda to convert their citizens to the Mormon religion. One missionary, Elder Price, is a strong believer and makes things happen for himself while his partner, Elder Cunningham, is a bit of a nerd and socially awkward but means well - even when he embroiders the truth, which eventually lands him in trouble.
Our two missionaries learn that it is not that easy to spread their message in an Africa plagued by AIDS, poverty, and violence!
What do the critics say?
Rolling Stones: 'The Genii of South Park hit Broadway, and history is made. Mormon is on its march into legend.'
Time Out New York: 'You'll laugh your head off. Mormon is musical comedy heaven.'
The New York Post: 'I Love The Book Of Mormon.'
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
Who is the musical suitable for?
The Book of Mormon contains explicit language, adult themes and sexually-explicit humor and is not suitable for young children.
How long is the musical?
The Book of Mormon runs approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes, including an intermission.
Who's the team behind the show?
The Book of Mormon is a musical production from the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and Avenue Q co-creator Robert Lopez.
- When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.