100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 55.90
2. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 11 Oct 2020
From $ 91.70
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 145.30
4. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 84.00
5. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 120.60
6. West Side Storyat Broadway Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 6 Sep 2020
From $ 40.20
7. Hamiltonat Richard Rodgers Theatre, Tue, 21 Apr 2020 - Sun, 20 Sep 2020
From $ 225.30
8. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 59.30
9. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Fri, 3 Jul 2020
From $ 128.80
10. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 79.40
The Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera is Broadway's longest running musical! Book your tickets for the musical of musicals in New York from home and get ready for a musical experience you'll never forget!
- Ensure your tickets to this audience favorite
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Experience the award-winning musical classic
- Enjoy the incredible scenery & special effects
What can I expect?
Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a deformed composer, who haunts the Paris Opera House.
The lonely, romantic ghost tutors and composes operas for Christine, a gorgeous young soprano star-to-be. As Christine’s star rises, and a handsome suitor from her past enters the picture, the Phantom grows mad, terrorizing the opera house owners and company with his murderous ways. Still, Christine finds herself drawn to the mystery man.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant settings, costumes and special effects ever used on a stage. Around the world, the Phantom of the Opera has been shown in over 90 cities and won more than 50 theater awards, including seven 1988 Tony Awards, one of which was for Best Musical.
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produces.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long is the musical?
The Phantom of the Opera lasts approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
- When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 260 Reviews
"Besides the fact that I deem The Phantom of the Opera to be one of the best musicals every written, I visited the Majestic Theatre performance together with a friend and I was totally touched. There is nothing I could have wished different or changed. I did not know the artists before, but had been to the Majestic before, that is why I took my friend there, but let me say it is a pity I did not stay longer in New York to see it more often!"
Phantom of the Opera
"Absolutely outstanding. Breathtaking voices, very moving and couldn't ask for any better performance by the cast members!!!!!! Cate"
"Vi satt på första bänkraden. Det var en helt fantastisk musical!"
Yvonne, Falköping Tue, 10 Mar 2020
Sehenswert und ein Muss in NEW York
"Beeindruckende Aufführung, tolle Kostüme, super Sänger. Lohnt sich auf jeden Fall!!!"
Andrea ilka, Dresden Mon, 10 Feb 2020