100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Sat, 15 May 2021 - Sun, 6 Feb 2022
From $ 55.90
2. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Sat, 15 May 2021 - Sat, 26 Jun 2021
From $ 120.60
3. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Sat, 15 May 2021 - Sun, 27 Jun 2021
From $ 122.60
4. Mean Girlsat August Wilson Theatre, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sat, 4 Sep 2021
From $ 143.70
5. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, Sat, 15 May 2021 - Sat, 14 May 2022
From $ 50.50
Diana: A New Musical
Princess Diana followed her heart, made the world a better place, and was a passionate, dedicated mother. This new musical from award-winning Broadway veterans is the story of the Lady who would become a Princess ... and the Princess who would become a Legend.
- Princess Diana's life story, set to music
- Choose your own seats
- Created by the award-winning team behind Come From Away
- Two dozen new songs
What can I expect?
Lady Diana: she rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon. She was a charming and graceful fashion icon envied by women worldwide. But Diana wasn't content to sit still and look pretty. She spoke her mind, she was a dedicated activist and charity worker, she led fiercely with her heart, and she stood up for her family, her country, and herself. She defied expectations, won the hearts of the Windsors, and created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.