100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Sun, 24 Oct 2021 - Sun, 6 Mar 2022
From $ 67.50
2. Mrs. Doubtfireat Stephen Sondheim Theatre, Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - Sun, 8 May 2022
From $ 58.20
3. Companyat Jacobs Theatre, Mon, 15 Nov 2021 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
From $ 109.70
4. Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptationsat Imperial Theatre, Sun, 17 Oct 2021 - Sun, 3 Jul 2022
From $ 161.20
5. Girl From The North Countryat Belasco Theatre, Wed, 13 Oct 2021 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022
From $ 99.40
6. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - Sun, 26 Jun 2022
From $ 58.20
7. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Th, 16 Dec 2021 - Sun, 5 Jun 2022
From $ 99.40
8. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Sun, 6 Feb 2022
From $ 55.90
9. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Sun, 3 Jul 2022
From $ 50.50
Diana: A New Musical
Princess Diana followed her heart, made the world a better place, and was a passionate, dedicated mother. This new musical from award-winning Broadway veterans is the story of the Lady who would become a Princess ... and the Princess who would become a Legend.
- Princess Diana's life story, set to music
- Choose your own seats
- Created by the award-winning team behind Come From Away
- Two dozen new songs
What can I expect?
Lady Diana: she rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon. She was a charming and graceful fashion icon envied by women worldwide. But Diana wasn't content to sit still and look pretty. She spoke her mind, she was a dedicated activist and charity worker, she led fiercely with her heart, and she stood up for her family, her country, and herself. She defied expectations, won the hearts of the Windsors, and created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.