100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 124.70
2. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 55.90
3. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 3 Oct 2020
From $ 29.90
4. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Jul 2020
From $ 91.70
5. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 75.80
6. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 59.30
7. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 62.40
8. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 67.50
9. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Fri, 3 Jul 2020
From $ 128.80
10. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalat Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 89.40
West Side Story
West Side Story, the most exciting musical theater masterpiece of the 20th century. The most visionary theatrical talents of the 21st century.
What can I expect?
Is there any wonder it’s “the most eagerly-awaited production of the new season”? (NY Post)
When four theatrical giants — Jerome Robbins, Leonard Bernstein, Arthur Laurents and Stephen Sondheim — created West Side Story, it was immediately hailed as an "indisputable, boundary-busting masterpiece” (The New York Times) that “explodes every imaginable idea of what a musical can be” (New York Magazine).
Now, three of the most daring theater-makers of our time — director Ivo van Hove (A View From the Bridge and The Crucible), choreographer Anne Teresa de Keersmaeker, and designer and frequent Van Hove collaborator Jan Versweyveld — offer a radical, thrilling new interpretation of this iconic work, with extraordinary dancing, breathtaking vision, and 23 young, brilliantly gifted performers all making their Broadway debuts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see a landmark in musical theater history as if for the very first time.