100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 124.70
2. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 23 Feb 2020
From $ 60.80
3. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Jul 2020
From $ 71.10
4. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 59.30
5. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 55.90
6. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 3 Oct 2020
From $ 29.90
7. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 62.40
8. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 67.50
9. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Fri, 3 Jul 2020
From $ 128.80
10. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 11 Oct 2020
From $ 81.40
TINA: The Tina Turner Musical
Get ready to enjoy the powerful rock'n'roll music of Tina Turner in the musical based on her life! Premiering on Broadway in the fall of 2019, this is a gripping story that should not be missed!
- Choose your own seats
- Groove along to a soundtrack packed with Tina Turner's hits
- Learn the story of the queen of rock'n'roll
- Enjoy powerful performances by the talented singers
What can I expect?
TINA reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender, and race. From her humble beginnings in Nutbush to her transformation into the global Queen of rock'n'roll, Tina Turner didn’t just break the rules—she rewrote them. Now this musical, created in collaboration with Turner herself, comes to Broadway.
TINA begins in Nutbush, Tennessee, where we meet Anna Mae Bullock—the girl who will grow up to be Tina Turner. Anna Mae's childhood isn't easy: her parents have a contentious relationship, and Anna Mae is ultimately left to be raised by her grandmother. But when a teenage Anna Mae moves to St. Louis, things begin to go her way. Anna Mae is discovered by Ike Turner and joins his band, the Kings of Rhythm. Ike gives her the stage name Tina Turner, and with Tina at the mic, the band rises to prominence.
There's a dark side to Ike and Tina's relationship, however. Ike is angry, dismissive, unfaithful, and abusive. Though Tina eventually leaves him, her battles aren't over. The ageism, racism, and sexism that pervade the music industry all threaten to knock her down. But she doesn't stop fighting, for she is simply, the best.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy of the ticket with you to the theater, or present your ticket via mobile phone.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 13 Reviews
"Absolutely fabulous, thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and performance. Hopefully it moves to London and would like to see it again !!"
Christopher, Middlesbrough Sun, 29 Dec 2019
Amazing voice of the lead singer
"Such power and intensity, it was impressive"
Susanne, Upplands väsby Tue, 7 Jan 2020
"Tolles Musical und eine super Darstellerin. Absolut empfehlenswert"
Normen, Neukirchen-vluyn Fri, 20 Dec 2019