Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InfoMove cursor over image to enlarge.
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 125.90
2. Hadestownat Walter Kerr Theatre, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jul 2020
From $ 204.60
3. Le Nozze di Figaroat Metropolitan Opera, Sat, 30 Nov 2019 - Sat, 22 Feb 2020
From $ 81.70
4. Oklahoma!at Circle In The Square Theatre, Fri, 29 Nov 2019 - Th, 2 Jan 2020
From $ 205.10
5. Scotland, PAat Laura Pels Theatre, Fri, 29 Nov 2019 - Sat, 7 Dec 2019
From $ 61.40
6. The Rose Tattooat American Airlines Theatre, Fri, 29 Nov 2019 - Th, 5 Dec 2019
From $ 134.20
7. Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettesat Radio City Music Hall, Th, 28 Nov 2019 - Sun, 5 Jan 2020
From $ 85.20
8. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childat Lyric Theatre, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 167.50
9. David Byrne's American Utopiaat Hudson Theatre, Fri, 29 Nov 2019 - Sun, 19 Jan 2020
From $ 186.20
10. Der Rosenkavalierat Metropolitan Opera, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 81.70
TINA: The Tina Turner Musical
Get ready to enjoy the powerful rock'n'roll music of Tina Turner in the musical based on her life! Premiering on Broadway in the fall of 2019, this is a gripping story that should not be missed!
- Choose your own seats
- Groove along to a soundtrack packed with Tina Turner's hits
- Learn the story of the queen of rock'n'roll
- Enjoy powerful performances by the talented singers
What can I expect?
TINA reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender, and race. From her humble beginnings in Nutbush to her transformation into the global Queen of rock'n'roll, Tina Turner didn’t just break the rules—she rewrote them. Now this musical, created in collaboration with Turner herself, comes to Broadway.
TINA begins in Nutbush, Tennessee, where we meet Anna Mae Bullock—the girl who will grow up to be Tina Turner. Anna Mae's childhood isn't easy: her parents have a contentious relationship, and Anna Mae is ultimately left to be raised by her grandmother. But when a teenage Anna Mae moves to St. Louis, things begin to go her way. Anna Mae is discovered by Ike Turner and joins his band, the Kings of Rhythm. Ike gives her the stage name Tina Turner, and with Tina at the mic, the band rises to prominence.
There's a dark side to Ike and Tina's relationship, however. Ike is angry, dismissive, unfaithful, and abusive. Though Tina eventually leaves him, her battles aren't over. The ageism, racism, and sexism that pervade the music industry all threaten to knock her down. But she doesn't stop fighting, for she is simply, the best.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy of the ticket with you to the theater, or present your ticket via mobile phone.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 5 Reviews
Sehr gute Inszenierung.
"Der Einblick in ein Leben, wie man ihn besser nicht darstellen könnte."
Gunther, Traunreut Fri, 8 Nov 2019
"The musical was great, especially Adrienne Warren."
Eeva, Laitila Sun, 20 Oct 2019