100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Wed, 23 Jun 2021 - Sun, 6 Feb 2022
From $ 55.90
2. Girl From The North Countryat Belasco Theatre, Wed, 13 Oct 2021 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022
From $ 99.40
3. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Sat, 23 Oct 2021 - Sun, 6 Mar 2022
From $ 40.40
4. Diana: A New Musicalat Longacre Theatre, Tue, 2 Nov 2021 - Wed, 22 Jun 2022
From $ 50.50
5. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Th, 16 Dec 2021 - Sun, 5 Jun 2022
From $ 99.40
6. Companyat Jacobs Theatre, Wed, 22 Dec 2021 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
From $ 109.70
Jagged Little Pill
Based on Alanis Morissette's 1995 groundbreaking album, Jagged Little Pill looks hard at pain, healing, and the difficult choices we face. The show transfer to Broadway in November 2019 after a sold-out run in Boston. You know you oughta see it!
- Choose your own seats
- Relive the hits from Jagged Little Pills and other Alanis hits
- The gripping and heart-warming story was written Diablo Cody (Juno)
What can I expect?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family, but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to prescription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feels alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place, Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the golden child of the family. Things get even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep up the facade, or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
How does it work?
- Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. You may present the ticket via mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you to the theater.
Please check calendar for dates and times.