100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 145.30
2. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, Wed, 15 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 60.80
3. Hadestownat Walter Kerr Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 22 Nov 2020
From $ 102.00
4. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalat Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 89.40
5. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 59.30
6. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Fri, 3 Jul 2020
From $ 128.80
7. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Mon, 13 Apr 2020 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 77.30
8. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 11 Oct 2020
From $ 91.70
9. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 84.00
10. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 79.40
Jagged Little Pill
Based on Alanis Morissette's 1995 groundbreaking album, Jagged Little Pill looks hard at pain, healing, and the difficult choices we face. The show transfer to Broadway in November 2019 after a sold-out run in Boston. You know you oughta see it!
- Choose your own seats
- Relive the hits from Jagged Little Pills and other Alanis hits
- The gripping and heart-warming story was written Diablo Cody (Juno)
What can I expect?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family, but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to prescription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feels alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place, Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the golden child of the family. Things get even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep up the facade, or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
How does it work?
- Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. You may present the ticket via mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you to the theater.
Please check calendar for dates and times.