100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 59.30
2. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Fri, 3 Jul 2020
From $ 128.80
3. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Mon, 13 Apr 2020 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 77.30
4. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 11 Oct 2020
From $ 91.70
5. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 145.30
6. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 84.00
7. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 79.40
8. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Sun, 29 Nov 2020
From $ 81.40
9. The Gazillion Bubble Showat New World Stages / Stage 2, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 6 Sep 2020
From $ 60.80
10. The Imbibleat New World Stages / The Green Room, Th, 9 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 67.00
Tickets to: Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations
Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations
Ain't Too Proud is the electrifying new musical that follows The Temptations' extraordinary journey from the streets of Detroit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Grab your chance to see this new Broadway musical
- Learn the untold story behind The Temptations
- See an extraordinary and talented cast sing and dance to the hits you love
What can I expect?
Ain't Too Proud is an electrifying new musical.
And a sound that would make music history.
With their signature dance moves and unmistakable harmonies, the Temptations were Motown magic. They released over forty Top Ten Hits, fourteen of which reached number one.
This thrilling story of brotherhood, family, loyalty, and betrayal is set to the beat of the group's treasured hits, including "My Girl", "Just My Imagination", "Get Ready", "Papa Was a Rolling Stone", and more. You know the songs, and now you can learn the rest of the story: how the band met, the groundbreaking heights they hit, and how personal and political conflicts threatened to tear the group apart as the United States fell into civil unrest.
Ain't Too Proud comes to Broadway after breaking house records at Berkeley Rep, The Kennedy Center, and at the Ahmanson Theater. This showstopping story is brought to life with direction by two-time Tony Award® winner Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys), choreography by Tony nominee Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys, On Your Feet), and a book by three-time Obie Award winner Dominique Morisseau.
How does it work?
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Simply print out your tickets and bring them with you to the theater. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.