Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 59.30
2. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 55.90
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 124.70
4. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 75.80
5. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 29.90
6. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jul 2020
From $ 91.70
7. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 50.50
8. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 71.60
9. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sun, 26 Jan 2020
From $ 60.80
10. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 67.50
Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations
Ain't Too Proud is the electrifying new musical that follows The Temptations' extraordinary journey from the streets of Detroit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Grab your chance to see this new Broadway musical
- Learn the untold story behind The Temptations
- See an extraordinary and talented cast sing and dance to the hits you love
What can I expect?
Ain't Too Proud is an electrifying new musical.
And a sound that would make music history.
With their signature dance moves and unmistakable harmonies, the Temptations were Motown magic. They released over forty Top Ten Hits, fourteen of which reached number one.
This thrilling story of brotherhood, family, loyalty, and betrayal is set to the beat of the group's treasured hits, including "My Girl", "Just My Imagination", "Get Ready", "Papa Was a Rolling Stone", and more. You know the songs, and now you can learn the rest of the story: how the band met, the groundbreaking heights they hit, and how personal and political conflicts threatened to tear the group apart as the United States fell into civil unrest.
Ain't Too Proud comes to Broadway after breaking house records at Berkeley Rep, The Kennedy Center, and at the Ahmanson Theater. This showstopping story is brought to life with direction by two-time Tony Award® winner Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys), choreography by Tony nominee Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys, On Your Feet), and a book by three-time Obie Award winner Dominique Morisseau.
How does it work?
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Simply print out your tickets and bring them with you to the theater. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.