Disney's Aladdin - Broadway
at New Amsterdam Theatre
Make way for Disney's new musical comedy Aladdin on Broadway in New York. Book your tickets in advance and discover a whole new world, a whole new way!
- Secure your tickets to this incredible musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Enjoy the Academy Award-winning music
- Experience a musical for the entire family
- Enjoy the exhilarating choreography and astonishing visual effects
What is Aladdin about?
Aladdin the Musical is based on the Disney movie from 1992 about the charming street kid Aladdin, who falls in love with the beautiful Princess Jasmine.
Princess Jasmine is unhappy with her father’s desire to find her a royal groom. Meanwhile, the Sultan’s right-hand man, Jafar, is plotting to take over the throne. When Jasmine sneaks out of the palace, she meets Aladdin.
After being discovered together, Aladdin is sentenced to death, but Jafar saves him by ordering him to fetch a lamp from the Cave of Wonders. Where there’s a lamp, there’s a Genie, and once Aladdin unknowingly lets this one out, anything can happen!
The beloved story is brought to thrilling theatrical life in this bold new musical. With just one rub of a magic lamp, Aladdin's journey sweeps you into an exotic world full of daring adventure, classic comedy and timeless romance. It's an unforgettable experience that includes all the cherished songs from the Academy Award-winning score - and more written especially for Broadway.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Aladdin is a musical for the entire family, but it's recommended for ages 6 and up.
How long is the musical?
Aladdin is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one intermission.
Who's the team behind the show?
This brand-new stage production is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw, and composed by Tony Award winner Alan Menken. It features lyrics by the legendary Howard Ashman and Tony Award winner Tim Rice, with book and additional lyrics by Chad Beguelin.
- When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.
2 hours 20 minutes